Scarlett

New to jumping and forums.

Hello!

I just had my first jump on the 13th and I am hooked! I can't stop thinking, talking, day dreaming, reading about everything to do with jumping. I am totally obsessed.

I go for my first AFF class on the 10th. Can't wait.

I'm going to be doing all my jumping at the DZ in Perris CA. If anyone else jumps there I would love to meet you!

Hello!

I just had my first jump on the 13th and I am hooked! I can't stop thinking, talking, day dreaming, reading about everything to do with jumping. I am totally obsessed.

I go for my first AFF class on the 10th. Can't wait.

I'm going to be doing all my jumping at the DZ in Perris CA. If anyone else jumps there I would love to meet you!

"can't stop thinking, talking, day dreaming,"

Sounds like me. I was the same was after my first jump... and second. I still am.

Welcome to the sport and to the forum.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yepper. I had two tandems before I decided to do AFF and on those I was not nervous at all, was just a really a fun, cool thing. AFF1 though was a WHOLE different ball game ;)... You are no longer there "just for the ride". Have to act, react and control - all of it at the same time in a situation where you have never been before and nobody really could fully train you for. And it is very freaking loud and windy!!! They will teach you and show you everything they possibly can. And it still is going to be a giant leap to the unknown... LOL
Don't want to discourage you, on the contrary! Trying to give you some reality on what to expect. Also I am sure it is different for everybody... I was speechless for hours and in a shock after AFF1. Just could not believe that I was still alive, against all the odds... LOL ... But it was and has been since the most amazing experience of my life.
So get ready! And keep us posted!!!