hawkgirl60

waiting

i made my first 4 jumps (2 tandem 2aff) over a year ago, i knew by my first jump it was all i wanted to do not because of the adreneline or being scared but becuse it was the most calming mind clearing thing i have ever done. Even with the passing time i still think about it constantly, with my job i fly all the time and am fortunite enough to get to hang out of a helo at 10grand but then all i wanna do is jump. mainly i am just hopeing i will not lose that longing to jump even if i have to take time out due to work, and just wondering if anyone has taken time off and went back to jumping and it wasnt the same.

I had to stop for almost a year for different reasons (moving to another country, another job,etc) and I couldn't wait to get back to it.
Now that I did it's even worst than before, if I don't get to jump one
week end I feel depressed (not exactly but you get the idea!) :)
I think that when you've been up there it's stays in you for the rest
of your life, so hurry up and get back up there and be safe :)

Nine year break after getting out of the Army, finishing college, then Grad school, then entering corporate America, paying off student loans, etc. etc. Even tried the "normals" life, hunting, fishing, golf, motorcycles... all of which were - meh. Once you've done it and if you are one of those which receives that sense of calm, the skies never look the same again. I've known a few that have had to take several breaks.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.