iinastynateii

New from Houston

Hello all :)
My name's Nathan and I'm a 20 y/o apathetic college student. I'll be graduating from my STP course this weekend and hopefully complete my A-License requirements by the end of October. My home dropzone is Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, TX.

Jumping has been very satisfying and rewarding to say the least. I've met a lot of great people so far, and I'm sure there's a hell of a lot more oddballs out there to meet. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and excel in this sport.

Besides skydiving, I also play paintball at a national level (PSP series) and I enjoy photography as well.

Cheers!

Hi Nathan and welcome to dz.com! Are you planning to do the Collegiate Nationals this winter at Spaceland? There will be lots of other apathetic college students from around the country there to hang out with, and there are special categories of competitions for those with less than 100-125 jumps.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks :)
Peej - Ever since I was a kid I knew I was going to skydive. This just happens to be a good time for me to have started! I've always been a shutterbug, skydiving just gives me more things to shoot now.

gemini - Thank you for the offer sir!

AllisonH - The Collegiate Nationals would have been something I would love to go to, participant or not, but I'm actually going to be out of the country during that time. I'm headed to Thailand for X-mas break.

Skymama - I've already got that covered :P My girlfriend, who is also graduating from the program with me tomorrow, is 21. We're planning to provide drinks for our instructors, hehe.