TerminatorSRT4

New to jumping, just wanted to say hi!

Well I figured I have to start posting at some point, so might as well make my first post an introductory one (even though I'm not sure if anybody reads these!)

Was in the Marines for 4 years, got out a couple months ago after going to Iraq. Currently live in Augusta, GA and am jumping at Skydive Atlanta (awesome place!) Going to eventually move back down to the Tampa area in a year or so.

Done 11 jumps now and returning this weekend to hopefully do a few more and working my way towards an A license.

So just wanted to say hi and I look forward to finding a wealth of knowledge and lessons and meeting a bunch of new people! The whole skydiving culture is interesting as apparently I already owe like 3 cases of beer at my DZ, not sure what's up with that...[:/]

Welcome to the forums! :) Since you're in Atlanta, you should go to The Farm for their Halloween boogie. Check the Events forum for more info. I'm sure it will be a good time for all.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes! We read these postings! What better "feel good" posts than what young jumpers put in here! I'm all over it, dude!

Congrats on your SDA jumps. Tell Gary I said hello. Now, come on over to The Farm to visit with us...I'm positive that you will like DZ and the vibes. You may even decide to stay. We'll leave the light on for ya'.
:)
Oh...check this out:
http://www.skydiving.org.vt.edu/goodstuff/beer.htm

One other important thing:
Thank you for your service.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Agreed completely. Thank you for your service. I had a friend in Iraq for 2 1/2 years.

Welcome to the forums! I wish I lived in warmer climes so that I could get through AFF before spring.

Yes! We read these postings! What better "feel good" posts than what young jumpers put in here! I'm all over it, dude!

Congrats on your SDA jumps. Tell Gary I said hello. Now, come on over to The Farm to visit with us...I'm positive that you will like DZ and the vibes. You may even decide to stay. We'll leave the light on for ya'.
Oh...check this out:
http://www.skydiving.org.vt.edu/goodstuff/beer.htm

Absolutely hilarious link regarding the beer, hahaha!!

Thanks for all the welcomes! B|