stcyrjoe

Hello all Im a Newbie!!!!!!

Well i did my first jump 5 years ago. But Sunday was my second jump and know im hooked it is all I can think about. Im going again next Sunday and hopefully a few more times before it gets to cold. Then in the spring Im gonna start my AFF class so Im gonna try and learn as much as I can from you guys until then. Thanks Joe
I finally realized what I was missing in my life!!!

Welcome back to the wonderfull world of skydiving.. suprised it took this long!! Quite addictive! Have you started your classes? AFF, Static? This place is definately one where you can learn a lot.. but of course I'd say the best learning is hands on! Good luck.. blue skies!
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

I will be starting my AFF in the spring. CPI is a great DZ my first jump was a blast but not as much fun as Yesterday. And I have already met alot of great people at CPI and a few on here that will be there on Sunday when I go back. I also wanna learn as much as possible before my AFF class next spring would you recommend learning how to pack and help people out and hope they return the favor.

Thanks
Joe
I finally realized what I was missing in my life!!!

Welcome to the sport and congrats!

You would be more than welcome to come down to The Farm and "bang out" all you wanted. We jump all year.

I, like Skymama, believe you would be better served if you put the money on AFF now rather than tandem...unless your tandem jumps are learning jumps via the tandem progression route.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239