mitsuman

level 2 done! (pictures)

level 2 DONE! it was awesome! finally got to jump with a parachute on my back!!! aaah it was so sick.

special thanks to Yong and Mark for your training. And mark stop looking at my ass while i practice my turns! lol

and just my luck i got line twists haha. it was not bad, maybe about 2 or 3 twists. after i cleared them i was sooo pumped. my first slight malfunction!

already got 15 minutes of tunnel time next sat followed by my level 3. if i do well here i was told i could skip to lvl 5 and take tunnel in place of level 4. pretty stocked. cant wait to fly again...

wish me luck.
Hi, my names Jon, and I love to skydive.

Congrats! Well on your way! Nice pics..looks like you're havin' fun.. and of the things you remember to post, is the AFI lookin' at your ass during turns.. priceless. blue skies
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

Awesome job! Thanks for posting that! Did you do that this weekend during the Chick's Rock boogie?

When's your next jump?

hey thanks!

ya i did. i originally was going to go saturday but weather wasn't too great so i came in on sunday. this coming sat i have 15 minutes of tunnel time then after i will be going for my level 3 jump :)

jvanauken :
ya i don't get a jump with one instructor until my level 4 jump if i recall correctly.

monkycndo :
Hey there! How'd your day go?

That was my co-worker Kristina. i think she said she did pretty good. She finds out in a couple weeks. Thanks for asking.

Level 3 and 4 doneeee!

Wanted to do 5 and 6 but got windy :(

cant jump for another 2 weeks so im pretty bummed out but. happy i have gotten this far. 15 minutes of wind tunnel yesterday helped sooo much. and boy am i feeling it now haha. that shit is tiring!

well see you all in the air. 3 more jumps and i do my first SOLO!