Carrapeta

Just finshed AFF!!! (and bought beers)

WoooHoooo!!!
Graduated AFF this weekend (saturday) then went on to get 2 more jumps that day and hopped on the sunset load last night!!

Don't worry after saturdays fun ended the beer beganB|

It's the craziest feeling. . .On my fist solo jump I did a bunch of maneuvers that I'd learned from AFF,
diving exit w/ front loops, some turns, back loop, tracked forward (perpendicular to the jump run of course:)) did a barrel roll while tracking and STILL had alot of altitude left to hang out and relax!!
I can't believe how looooong that 1st solo felt with no real agenda and no body around me!! Well, 10 jumps now, time to start really working on those "A" card check offs!!
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

I hear what you're saying about the first solo being long. Mine was a sunset load. It was cool how the sun looked like it was rising as we were gaining altitude. However, because we were running out of light, we had to jump at 8k. I did a dive out with front loops (my favorite) and thought I didn't have time to do anything else. So, I just hung out and looked at the alt. By the time I got to pull time, I thought, "Actually, I did have time to do some stuff." It seems longer without a specific dive flow.

Congrats! You have all that fresh, newbie enthusiasm and I LOVE IT! So you rock climb too? I've only done it twice and could EASILY be led...but I have to save something for the future. lol ;)Best wishes for "loads" of awesome, safe skydives. Come see us out at Skydive Elsinore, so cal. Ask for The Cookie Lady. That's ME!!:)

"Wanna cookie little boy?"

Definitely some noob enthusiasm!! Not sure that it's gonna end though. Seems like each skydive is the best time of my life and each one after is better than the last!!B|

Yeah, rock climb, breakdance (B-boy), snowboard, capoeira, now skydiving. . . too much fun for one person to be allowed to have!!

"The Cookie Lady" huh? Nice!
My breakdance friends seem to have labeled me Frijol Saltando or Jumping Bean B|:D Works for dancing and I guess it worrks out pretty well for . . .jumping out of airplanes!!

Thanks for the great comments guys (and gals).

If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld