johna.foley

I wish I had found this years ago...

Had my first jump 2 weeks ago and was scheduled for my first AFF yesterday. Got grounded by a hurricane, and will just have to go twice next weekend! I've never met better people in my life. Can't wait to get back in the air! It's all I think about. Every time I hear a plane now, I smile. Special thanks to Skydive Orange for making me feel very comfortable and safe. Now if I could just get my girlfriend to jump...
Because there's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.

Funny you mention that cloud thing... Me too. This is what I was put here to do. Even though all my friends think I'm crazy, I look at them as though they are crazy for not completely living. Hopefully people will continue to RESPECT the dangers so this sport will remain long after we are gone.
Because there's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.

Yea....I definitely agree with you!!! Everyone thinks I am totally insane but I LOVED it and cannot wait to get back up there and I am sure that they are all sick of hearing me talk about it but it changed me forever...just wish they could experience the amazing sport of skydiving!!!:)

yea i hear you guys

i think my friends are sick of me rambling about it too....and everyone just thinks im crazy and stupid for doing something so dangerous

i dont care, skydiving is incredible...they just dont get it....

funny what you guys were saying about the planes too...whenever i see one i think the same thing....then i end up thinking "oh its under the clouds, its not even that high.....!!!"

Yea...it was actually amazing cause I was not nervous at all the whole time gearing up...going up in the plane...or getting ready to jump!! It was the weirdest thing and I think people dont believe me until they watch my video at how calm and happy I was to jump!! I LOVED the whole experience and it was like nothing else mattered the whole time I was in the sky ...it was like my mind went blank and I just enjoyed the moment!!! It makes life now I think more meaningful and how we should live each day fully!! I have never been happier since I jumped!!! :)

i think my friends are sick of me rambling about it too....and everyone just thinks im crazy and stupid for doing something so dangerous

i dont care, skydiving is incredible...they just dont get it....

I couldn't get any friends into the sport with me so I made many new skydiving friends who care about my skydiving stories hahaha.

to the OP good luck and blue skies!
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen