Wumpy

Going Crazy!!!!

Sooooo, I am going crazy. I did my first tandem about a month ago, and although I had never even wanted to go skydiving, became addicated and decided I wanted to get certified. I had this wonderful plan of taking out extra in my student loans and getting a refund check from my school, but I apparently screwed that up and wont be getting refund money... Hopefully sometime in the next year I'll be able to come up with enough money to start learning (if I dont wimp out between then and now)! Until then I will continue feeling like an idiot not quite understanding eveyrthing I read about skydiving, and feeling like a stalker reading these forums, hehe. But just wanted to say hi! Also, if anyone has any good information/articles/ramblings about skydiving, I'd really appreciate it, seeing as how I feel like an adict, and havn't stopped thinking about skydiving since I went! Hope to see some of you someday!
Beth
=)

....welcome !!!....and although I don't necessarily condone this advice /debt ( for some things just totally necessary at times) ... a credit card comes in really handy :-) - or just make a tandem here and there as you have the funds for it - just to keep the memory alive....

Learn everything there is to learn about packing and get a job at the DZ! Earn money while you hang out with all the cool people!!!

Do I have to take a class or something to do this? Because it would be awsome if I could do that, maybe learn a bunch, even if I wont be able to jump for awhile! Thanks a bunch!
Beth
=)

I wish I had time to make more money, but I'm a senior in college, overloading on credits this semester, on an ultimate team, and trying to figure out what to do after graduation.... so very busy right now, not alot of extra time. Hopefully I'll find a way soon though... Maybe win the lottery....
Beth
=)

I used my tax return to pay for AFF....that is not that far off ya know, and in the meantime, working at the DZ is an awesome idea. It will help you get to your goal financially as well as give you the opportunity to learn everything you can about this amazing sport!

keep pushing for the dream!
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen