Ammon

So Cal Jumpers

Hello everyone,

I usually jump in Lodi or Davis and have lots of friends there that I jump with, but I live down in San Clemente, now. I've jumped both at Perris and Elsinore and really like both dz's.

The problem is the few people I've met that were cool, were usually working (at the dz) and haven't found many people to jump with, in my area.

I like to go rock climbing on the weekends and have been jumping locally on the weekdays, but most of the time I do one jump and leave because solo jumps kinda bore me.

Anyway, hit me up if anyone wants to fall through the sky together. I also BASE and will be willing to ground crew for a while, to better understand the objects.

Cheers, Ammon
[email protected]
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." - Goethe

Mark Brown, one of the Perris organizers is around on tuesdays. Look for the bearded guy in a neon green jumpsuit in the packing area right next to manifest/square1
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Hello everyone,

I usually jump in Lodi or Davis and have lots of friends there that I jump with, but I live down in San Clemente, now. I've jumped both at Perris and Elsinore and really like both dz's.

The problem is the few people I've met that were cool, were usually working (at the dz) and haven't found many people to jump with, in my area.

I like to go rock climbing on the weekends and have been jumping locally on the weekdays, but most of the time I do one jump and leave because solo jumps kinda bore me.

Anyway, hit me up if anyone wants to fall through the sky together. I also BASE and will be willing to ground crew for a while, to better understand the objects.

Cheers, Ammon
[email protected]

Hey I will be at Skydive San Diego on Saturday. not sure how far away that is for you. I'd love to hand out and Chat with you if you were there. I'll be doing my AFF lvl 2.

Cheers
Joshua
"When the people look like ants-PULL,
When the ants look like people-PRAY."
"Only skydivers know why the birds sing."

Just got back from a climbing trip to Zion...

Nice, that is great day to be climbing and jumping in the same day, haa haa. I haven't jumped SD yet. I don't have AAD, don't they require one?

Thanks for the suggestions skymama and siddacious. I will keep an eye out. ;)

Oh skybytch, I miss you guys too. I just live too far away to be a regular... BUT, I'll be back.

Nice one Joshua, hope your AFF went well. Maybe I'll see you around the DZ one of these days.

Anyone going to Elsinore tomorrow?
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." - Goethe