elcobi2004

New to this

Hey everyone

Just thought I'd give my introduction, so here it goes:
My name is Ricardo which is Richard in spanish. Almost all my friends call me Ricky-tan. I'm currently working as a personal trainer. And I'm 100% addicted to skydiving. It all started in january of this year when a group of friends and me decided to do a tandem jump. I became addicted before we even hit the ground. I remember telling my instructor right after the parachute opened that I was addicted and that he had no idea what he had done to me. Afer that I waited a couple of weeks because I was waiting for a couple of my friends to take the AFF course with me. But in the end I took them alone. Took me a while due to little time and money but I'm glad to say that I finished my aff two weeks ago. My DZ is xtreme divers Puerto Rico and ever since that jump all my weekends consist of wanting to hang out all day in the DZ. My real goal is to be able to get good enough to start base jumping so I can eventually do wingsuit base jumping. But that's more in the future. Well... I guess that's it. anything else ?
"Fast is slow, slow is fast"

Congrats on finishing your AFF! I start my AFF on Sunday! I was initially waiting on others to do this too, but in the end doing it by yourself is just as rewarding, if not more!

peace & blue skies
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen