dieseldogpi

Jumped First Tandem, Next one to follow

Hey everyone, I just jumped this past Saturday, June 14th for my first time at Skydive Long Island in Calverton. Now nothing else in my life can compare. Wanna go through the AFF now. I have my second jump scheduled for next Friday the 27th (just so happens to be my wedding day) then going to do the 3rd (and hopefully final) tandem jump when I get back from my honey moon. Words cannot express how good that felt, which is why I need to keep doing it. My wedding will probably be boring compared to jumping from 13,500. Can't wait.

Your going to make a jump on your wedding day? What's your bride going to be doing? Are you going to land at the site of the wedding and then walk up the aisle and get married? Kind of a "just thought I'd drop in" kind of thing? Just my thoughts but maybe the focus of the day should be the wedding? [:/]

Anyway, Congratulations on getting married and making that first jump!

Welcome to the forums! :)
Regardless, congrats and good luck both on your marriage and jumps!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon