ntence2

Hello from WI

Hello from the great Midwest where the weather sucks most of the time.
So i went for my first tandem a few weeks ago and now I'm hooked.
Just started aff Monday, the first jump was the biggest rush but because of weather I could only make one jump. I should make a few more this weekend.
Can't wait!!!

WWW.Skydivemidwest.com
Blue skies!!

Welcome!! I'm a jumper in WI too. My home dz is Skydive Wissota in Chippewa Falls. After you get your license, be sure to come visit us! And you'll definitely have to come for our Pumpkin Toss Weekend in October. What could make skydiving more fun than it already is more than tossing pumpkins out at 500' on the way up(we put an old vehicle in the field as a target)!

Have fun and be safe!
Lynn

Edited to add: And we're open all year round on the weekends so if you need a winter home to jump at...we're there!

How are you doing, have you had anymore jumps??

I have slowed down to let you catch up.... just kidding.

Good Luck, I'll catch you when I get back from Utah!!
Started Skydiving AFF course May 10, 2008
Passed AFF Level 7 Saturday June 21, 2008
Achieved 'A' License Saturday July 26, 2008
Achieved 'B' License Sunday September 29, 2008

Greetings!

I am aslo an AFF student in WI and Skydivemidwest is my current favorite place in the universe!!

I am a total newbie - I have exactly 1 AFF jump to my name - the weather and my day job have kept me on the ground. I hope to get out there this weekend, however.

Sue

Good morning!

I am excited to report I got my AFF L2 jump in yesterday. It was the last load of the day and it was nice with the sun setting and the moon rising - very pretty. The freefall was awesome, but I landed hard (flared too high), completely forgot the PLF and rolled my ankle. Nothing broken or torn, but sore this morning. I am going to have to get better at this landing part.

But at least I made it into the DZ. The other student in the plane missed the DZ and landed in a corn field on the other side of the freeway!! His new nickname is "Corn Boy"!

But, wow, I loved the freefall!

I really need to do something about my landings. I hit the ground hard again yesterday and my foot is very sore today. Nothing broken, but I can't keep doing this!! I won't last!

But the other 11,999ft were a blast!