banesanura

When Animals Attack Part 2

I went sky diving for the first time last month with my coworkers- I was hooked after my feet touched the ground.

After I landed- I felt like I was on the show when animals attack part 2.
;)
I wanted to jump my tandem instructor, pull off his rig, and just have my way with him.......but I was with coworkers so I had to behave....

Since then- I've been thinking about that feeling of bliss and my body shaking from the rush...(talking about skydiving here)

So....
I have decided to dip into the community to learn more and obtain my license!

I am moving to Chicago at the end of the month so I am looking forward to meeting people in the sport.

I have a ton of questions so I am sure you will see my name popping in and out of the forums!

Cougar in Training-
Daisy

Welcome to the forums! :)here to read more about becoming a licensed skydiving. Try to keep learning to skydive separate from banging your instructors, your life may depend on it. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well met, Daisy!

You were a helluva good FJC student and I really enjoyed my time with you.

Get out there and jump your ass off! I'll help you re-attach it any night you wish.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Go getem tiger! Your A is right around the corner. Come jump in Michigan After you settle in Chicago. The folks at skydive Chicago are awsome and they definitely know how to party. Look forward to jumping you, ooops i mean jumping with you. (Did i say that out Loud?)
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I just moved to Chicago so I won't be skydiving in ATL for a while!

So where will you jump at? Skydive Chicago takes a back seat to no one! Top notch class A facility and staff. There's also Chicago Skydiving, but I would go with Skydive Chicago.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

**UPDATE**

I am now at jump 25 -

Did my first hop/pop today

Using a saber 2 170 which is loaded 1:1.1lbs

Landings have been wonderful- I am losing my tunnel vision every skydive and becoming more aware of the skydive. Free fall always can be improved but that comes with time. My exits have been much better than AFF levels. I am deploying stable, and have complete altitude awareness.

I've been looking around for a rig- so I can start jumping alot more. However its been quite difficult to find a small enough harness....

So I have just a few more things on my A card to fill out and I should get ready to obtain my license!
Best Girl Scout Ever.