cancina

Starting AFF

Hello everyone. I have made a couple of posts here before but never really introduced myself. My name is Colin and I am from Reno NV. I have wanted to skydive a long time. I have done research, and with some advice on this website, I am going to begine my AFF course tomorrow. I can not wait to begin. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Blue skies...

I finished my AFF course this week and it was a blast. I also made 3 more solo jumps. I can't wait to go again. I would like to thank Ed for my instruction. He is very knowledgeable, patient and knows how to teach. I now just have to work on getting my A license. I am just so excited that I actually did it, I can't wait to go again. Talk to you later. Colin

I finished my AFF course this week and it was a blast. I also made 3 more solo jumps. I can't wait to go again. I would like to thank Ed for my instruction. He is very knowledgeable, patient and knows how to teach. I now just have to work on getting my A license. I am just so excited that I actually did it, I can't wait to go again. Talk to you later. Colin

Your welcome, Colin. You made it easy for me. :)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com