ShaunaFlys

I'm new... and addicted already

Just wanted to say hi to all the other skydiving enthusiasts on this site. I did my first tandem jump last summer and I am anxiously awaiting the opening of my dz so I can start my aff training. I saved money from my tax refund this year so I can do all the aff jumps and start solo jumping. I'M SO EXCITED. I think that thinking about skydiving is the only thing that's getting me through the winter up here in Minnesota.

If anybody has any good hints or ideas or anything for a newbie to the skydiving world just let me know.

I've realized that all of my extra money will be strictly put towards skydiving now because I'm addicted already and can't think of anything else that would be as much fun to spend my money on.

Welcome to the forums! :)
I'd advise you not to read too much of the technical stuff on the forums right now, it'll only confuse you. Wait until you go through your training and ask your instructors any questions that you might have. Enjoy the rest of the site though, and by all means, enjoy the videos here and at Skydivingmovies.com.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If anybody has any good hints or ideas or anything for a newbie to the skydiving world just let me know.

Keep your credit card hidden when you go to the DZ or it'll never be the same again!!
I did AFF in Z Hills 18 years ago and mines been melting ever since!!:S
Skydive Swansea the only DZ in Wales in the United Kingdom