cdubs

New Chica from Cincinnati

Welcome to the forums! :)

I haven't really decided. A friend of mine has asked me to jump with him at some point. He wants me to do it with him this summer. So, I'm guessing at least one jump which would be tandem right? If I end up falling in love with it, then possibly more! I'm still kinda nervous about it and trying to find out more about it before I make the decision. My friend is very responsible about jumping and tell me the bad with the good.
courtney

Skydiving is really something that needs to be your decision, not something that someone talked you into. I think a tandem would be a good start and then you can decide from there if the risk is worth the expense and excitement.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

oh no no, i didn't mean that he's talking me into it. like i said, he's been very responsible about telling me the good with the bad. so if i choose to do it, it will be because i've done my homework and made the decision for myself. :D i'm finding a wealth of info here though and am loving it!!!