baconwings

Where to jump at Christmas!!!

Hello all, i know i know its a bit premature using the C word so soon but my good lady and i have decided to go abroad this year and of course jumping out of planes determines where we go.
We are from Ireland and i have never been to the states.
So if anybody has any suggestions for a good dz with good shopping for the boss, and good eating and drinkin(of course) establishments let me know, many thanks.:)

A good place to jump during the winter is Skydive City in Zephyrhills, FL. Nice climate, good people, plenty of campsites, hookups, showers, of course a Bar, nearby hotels, plenty of restaurants. We run 4 twin otters on the weekends, usually 2 otters daily during the week. Open 7 days a week. Plenty of shopping as there are many malls all within 30 miles of the DZ. There are also several other DZ's that you can try that are nearby located in central florida and the east coast of florida.
Love to Leap

Kelly

Definitely Skydive Chicago, Great jumping and just a 30 minute drive to the Magnificient mile. Some of the best shopping in the country and some of the finest resteraunts. Also some of the best blues and jazz for night life.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

It was pointed out that i have given bad advice, Chicago in Winter is NOT a good place to jump, I apologize for that, Somehoe i missed the Xmas part, don't ask how i missed it when it is clearly right there, but i wasnt thinking. The shopping part got me excited. I think i am the only man on the planet that actually enjoys shopping. The jumping is a no go, but the City Of CHicago is a great place to visit any time of the year, minus the jumping in Winter,They dont call it the windy city for nothing! Go to Florida although the shopping is just ok there.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664