SacrificialPawn

Hello!

Hi all.

Right, a brief intro then...

My name is Gary and I'm from a sleepy County in England called Warwickshire.

I completed a tandem jump at Sky Dive Cape Town last year and it's easily the best thing I've done in my life! If I remember, the tandem masters were Jean and Gerry.

Far too long has passed by and really want to start jumping for myself.

I'm planning a trip to California in the summer to do my AFF course. Better weather and works out more cost effective too.

After this I'm thinking my local DZ will be Bicester.

Hoping to become a part of the community and gather some very important information from DZ.com.

B|

Hi
Closest dz to Bicester is Weston on the Green.
Great DZ.
Give them a ring you never know during these cold UK winter months they might be doing AFF in the States.
Whatever you do have fun.
Steve
B|

Swooping, huh? I love that stuff ... all the flashing lights and wailing sirens ... it's very exciting!

Welcome to the forums! :)
As soon as you started your post with "right", I knew you had to be from England. You Brits are so cute. ;)

Too bad you have to wait so long before you start AFF, but I'm sure the forums will keep you busy for now. Enjoy the site!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

you want to give the tandems a miss if you want to save some pennies. Its quite expensive in the UK for tandems. Save the money for you AFF as you will get in the sky on your own quicker. My cousin went to perris Feburary this year and loved it . Hes in Australia now jumping for a month