DeadHead881

Just wanted to say HEY!

Hey everyone, Just wanted to say Im new to dropzone and new to this wonderful sport! I just turned 18 about 5 months ago and have been waiting to start skydiving for as long as i can remember. I got my second AFF jump in last weekend and am doin my level 3 this weekend hopefully. But yea i just wanted to say HEY and introduce myself. I hope to have many many more years in this community! :)
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail...

Welcome to the forums! :)

And if he can't wait until spring, he can always check out the wind tunnel somewhere in Colorado to advance the learning curve somewhat, or at least keep his mind fresh on how to control his body in the air stream. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It’s been really hott out here lately... There are those days when its way to cold...but lately its been the wind that’s been setting my jumps back...I’ve been there at least a day every weekend for over a month and only got two jumps so far....BUT ne ways! I hope to be done ASAP and when I have enough money and the weathers right ill do a few in a weekend a really be cruisin!! But I want to have my A license by around February...And as far as the tunnel goes I actually have over 20 mins in it because i am fortunate enough to live 5 mins away so I cant resist running over there and throwing down my money!!:ph34r:

What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail...