Tom794

Hi everyone.

hahaha, nope, I have to pay for it all, or I get nothing. The family is tied up financially. Pretty much no money to throw around at all. I'm becoming a pool lifeguard soon, to help the savings. :P

I don't know how often you hear about this, but I'd really like to make a career out of the sport. Become a camera flyer, and try and work my way up from there.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, but has anyone ever attended, or know anyone who has attended the course to get the 'Diploma in Commercial Skydiving' run by New Zealand Skydiving School?

Here's the link to it.

http://www.skydivingnz.com/skydiving-for-a-career/

I'm meeting with a current skydiver and Tandem Master soon, to discuss future opportunities, which courses to do etc.

But yeah, please, if anyone has attended the school over in NZ, or knows anyone who has, please post some responses, it'd be good to hear from someone who's done it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Tom

There have been threads about that school in the past. Do a search and see what comes up. I'm thinking I remember that people said it was overpriced.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon