Tyjer

Another noob;)

Howzit goin all,
I suppose I should have posted a hello earlier since I've been lurking around these boards for the past week or so but ah well.
Working through my AFF out at Skydive Dallas in good ol'Texas. Should be attempting AFF3 as soon as I can get myself back out to the DZ with some time and money.
Anyways, just wanted to say hello 'official' like and all that. I'm definitely very inspired by and happy to be joining the community. Hope to meet ya'll in the air someday.

Yer resident noob_03,
Ty

Update: Gradu-muated AFF7 :) WeeeeeeEEE!!! ~grinning like an idiot!~

Lemme tell you what.. jump 6... was like falling in love all over again. Holyloveofgoats!! I was excited about doing barrell rolls and backflips prior to the jump, but having done the jump I'm so in love:) hehe. And tracking was nothing to knock either... Felt like a rocket, flying (even as unsteady as my first go at it was. lol). Man I'm in love. haha.

I've had to pace my love of skydiving as money has been too tight to go all out... but gods, having finishished AFF... the pull is getting stronger. Must...buy...own...rig... gaaaahhhh!!!!

Anyways, just excited and don't have any friends who skydive to share it with. (who get it). Don't mind my rambling happy post. :)