allenfperos

allen says hello

Wow, a website for skydivers! Fantastic idea! Where have I been you may ask? I haven't jumped in 10 years. I was jumping in Central Florida in the 80's, and California in the 90's. My hometown DZ's include the following:

Deland
Palatka
Zephyrhills
Eustis
Perris

Perhaps my favorite times have been jumping with the Embry-Riddle club in Daytona Beach, FL, in the 80's.
:)
My instructors include these guys:

Harold "Rocky" Evans
Bob Hallet
Tom Piras
Rich Fenimore
Bob Nixon

You guys are the greatest! You were nice to me when I was a snotty teenager [:/]

Tom Piras and Rich Fenimore have since passed on, bless your souls, I love you deeply!!

I am interested in jumping again. I sincerely want to. I miss skydiving. I have had problems because of this. I wish to apologize to anyone who may have known me when I was younger. A big mouth, cocky kid, who didn't really get along with other jumpers. :S

Would love to meet up in an e-mail with ANYONE, who may have remembered me. Any 80's Riddle guys out there? My last ditch efforts in the sport were some training dives I had made at Perris for a high altitude jump to made made from a balloon which just didn't happen. Anyway, hello everyone!!!
"Man Small, Why Fall, Skies Call, That's All"