CazmoDee

AFF graduation

Hey everyone-
I just wanted to say hello to anyone who may remember me as a child. I grew up during the 70's at the DZ now known as SKYDIVE the POINT. Back then they were Peninsula Skydivers. My dad Hale Castleman D-1070, had alot to do with the club back then. Safety officer I believe. He was also the instructor at the school. There are so many names that come to mind from back then, Hugh Bergeron, my unofficial uncle, Carol Clay, Stan Hicks, Bill Ottley, Tommy Bryant, Phil Glaude, Jimmy Davis, Jerry Holler and on and on. The children of these skydivers were all my friends growing up. I saw in this months Parachutist mag that Keith, Hugh Bergeron's son was named the Lew Sanborn Accuracy Meet champion for a second time. Way to go, congrats! (Say hey to Vance for me.)
Anyway, I never got the chance to jump back then, so after about 30 years away from the sport, I decided to get it all going. I graduated AFF on Monday at SkyDive City in Z-Hills. Thanks to Sally, Laurie, Paul, Bill, Bob, Marius, C-bass, T.K. and especially Aaron, for all your patience and help. I can't believe I waited so long. It is everything I remember it was and more. I even got my wife Yvette, to do a tandem! So now add me to the ranks. My two kids are now the ones running around the DZ hopefully not causing too much trouble. (I have stories)!! Best of all I live only 15 miles away. Hope to see everyone often.

Blue Skys,
Chris Castleman
I'm behind the bar at Sloppy Joe's....See ya in the Keys!

Muff 4313

Congrats and welcome!

Skydive the Point the "THE" DZ! great place and people!

I've been to ZHills in March of the 1st time and loved!

have fun and Pull!

keka
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)