njokic

Hi!

Well, i've been reading for some time and there is a lot of info on this forum, but i didn't feel any need to post something here until now...

five minutes ago i was reading thread called "i'm a little nervous vs i'm not scared" on safety and training forum.

if you are a newbie in skydiving go now and read that story... i learned a lot from it.

i'm doing SL training, have 11 jumps, 4 of them had freefall, and i'm glad that i'm always little nervous before jump... it is a good feeling and i think it keeps me alert and alive.

well, hi to everybody on this forum, thanks for creating a great source of info on web... it helps a lot when it's cloudy outside or empty inside my wallet... ;)

Welcome to the forums! :)
And to Shortyj...sometimes I actually do a little work at my job that actually pays me! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Welcome to the sport. :)
just a little something to add...

you can get some great advice on here but the best advice is always from your instructor. B|

Looking foward to more converstaion with you in the Bonfire. :D:)

If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Hi and welcome,

looks like you are well on your way like most of us to be constantly broke because all the money will go towards gear and jump tickets :P

Have to second everybody who said that first source of information should be your instructors.

Hope to skydive with you when I am in "Lijepa Nasa" B|

Blue skies and soft landings,
d.

Welcome to the sky and DZ.com!

The skies and the forums can be intimidating, but just take your time and have a sense of humor with both, and you'll do fine!

Blues!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson