keka

since I'm new here....

... I would like to introduce myself ;)

name: Rachel
AKA: Keka
Home DZ: Chambersburg-PA

hope to meet some of cool people around the forum and make some jumps together :)
blue skies!

keka
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Welomce to the forums! Im orginally from pottsvile..which isnt to far away from ya. I plan on coming back to pa after i graduate aff so maybe we can do a 2way B|
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Welomce to the forums! Im orginally from pottsvile..which isnt to far away from ya. I plan on coming back to pa after i graduate aff so maybe we can do a 2way B|

cool!
hit me up when you will be in the area!
nice to know that you're doing AFF!
got hooked huh!?
PMS#551

cool!
hit me up when you will be in the area!
nice to know that you're doing AFF!
got hooked huh!?

Hooked fromt he time i left the bird on the tandem!

I see you're coming to florida....what dz ya heading too?
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

but im still undecided if i want to go to the tunnel!

Do it! Get 15min coached at a time (whatever you can afford) this will help your skills in the air immensely. You can debrief with your coach and see the things you need to work on.
Seriously.....it really helps;)

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

I totally planned on going to the tunnel..until my AFF 2 jump...when i lost both of my instructors...and found myself fallking completely stable...and even able to execute my turns without any help and had no trouble maintaining heading and alti awareness.

2 of them!?
lol.... I lost my instructor once, I mean... he lost me... b/c the cameraman and I were close and I kept doing what I needed to do until he found us again:)
PMS#551

I totally planned on going to the tunnel..until my AFF 2 jump...when i lost both of my instructors...and found myself fallking completely stable...and even able to execute my turns without any help and had no trouble maintaining heading and alti awareness.

I'm glad you found yourself to be stable. :)
Being in the tunnel will only help with your body awareness, turns, body positioning, contol of levels. It's just easier to grasp and judge these things in a 14' round than in the open sky @ 120+.

Just saying if you have the opportunity to use this tool, take advantage of it.

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

yep. firs the main inst was gone..thent he reserve. of course they didnt write it in my logbook..cuze that would have made them look bad....but i dont hold it against them..ah hell..i think that was my best jump thus far!!! :D