FDNYinTHEsky

New to the Sky

Whats Going on?
My Name is Jon, New to the sport and the site. I did my Tandem jump this summer and got hooked. Always looking for more adrenaline than what fires and motorcycles offer and always looking to make mom nervous haha. But going to be starting my AFF this week and looking forward to it.
-"It's amazing the kinds of things you think about when there's no time to think."

TOWER LADDER 44...FDNY, SOUTH BRONX

Whats Going on?
My Name is Jon, New to the sport and the site. I did my Tandem jump this summer and got hooked. Always looking for more adrenaline than what fires and motorcycles offer and always looking to make mom nervous haha. But going to be starting my AFF this week and looking forward to it.

Welcome Jon!

Where are you jumping at? I'm heading to Calverton in July to check out how the island people do it.

Whats Going on?

Welcome Jon!

Where are you jumping at? I'm heading to Calverton in July to check out how the island people do it.

Ill probably be heading to the Ranch to jump sounds like a good place from what I hear. Any advice you got otherwise about the drop zones around here lemme know bro.
-"It's amazing the kinds of things you think about when there's no time to think."

Hey, Also kind of curious if someone can explain the whole BEER thing to me. It seems like when you do something new you buy a beer? How does it work I wanna look good when i do my AFF this week haha

Hey Jon,

It's is not "a beer", it is a case of beer(preferably in green bottles). As Spock use to say,"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few." Or something like that! You will have a lot of firsts. They will be worth it and the case of beer will be icing on the cake!
May the only blue in your life be the sky you are in!

Hey, Also kind of curious if someone can explain the whole BEER thing to me.

Jon,
When you come back next week, I'll explain the entire Beer Rules to you.
:D:D

You know we're jumping Wed-Sun, right?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239