Spdu4ia

Oh snap!

here's pics of my ink for those who can't get into my inked nation profile and care to take a gander.

Travis, you'll see what I mean by happiness:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm coloring mine in when you kiss my ass

:P *pats you on head* its ok honey... lets go sit on the other side of the theater away from all those "normal people"

Everyone on this website jumps out of airplanes, wants to, or is considering doing so...

who the hell on here is normal???
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Good Luck Travis, there is no way in hell I would have jumped out of that plane the first time without going tandem, I would have freaked out! But I am a big ole wuss, so good luck and have fun!

HAHA thanks for the support. I'm one of those "i'm going head first" kind of people's ... but we will see how i feel when i hear "DOOR" :)

I am not sure I ever even heard "Door", I may have been meditating at that point. :) Damn, You and Megan's tattoos are beautiful. Ceartainly we must know some of the same people. We will have to all chat it up at the DZ.

I am not sure I ever even heard "Door", I may have been meditating at that point. :) Damn, You and Megan's tattoos are beautiful. Ceartainly we must know some of the same people. We will have to all chat it up at the DZ.

Good Luck Travis, there is no way in hell I would have jumped out of that plane the first time without going tandem, I would have freaked out! But I am a big ole wuss, so good luck and have fun!

HAHA thanks for the support. I'm one of those "i'm going head first" kind of people's ... but we will see how i feel when i hear "DOOR" :)

i'm sure we do as well... we will forsure "chat it up" at the DZ. i'm on pins and needles waiting here!

i'm sure we do as well... we will forsure "chat it up" at the DZ. i'm on pins and needles waiting here!

I am on pins and needles as well my friend, you will do fine. Let us know how it goes!

i'm practically to the point of selling personal possesions to jump more often! :D And couldn't be more STOKED about it!

I've already done that one... kinda disappointing when I get back home and want to sit down:D

big day is sunday... megan called and reserved my spot on the plane :D... now i officailly wont be able to sleep for 6 days!

awesome man... You'll have a blast. As far as the lack of sleep, well, you're pretty much $h!t out of luck on that one. I recommend hiking up a mountain 2,500 ft high pretty much straight up with a few stops at a couple abandoned mines.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/nickgonzalesgrad03/Hiking%20and%20Off-Roading/?action=view¤t=1164048072.pbw[/url]

OMG... just finished AND PASSED! my AFF level 1 skydive... thats right bitches!

I took the full course in about 2 hours, passed the test flawlessly, got my jump instructions, Beautiful exit, Freefall went amazing, perfect canopy open, and astounding canopy control (thanks to my spotters , you know who you are).

oh did i forget the TEXTBOOK 2 steps-stand up landing that i FREAKIN NAILED 10 feet in front of my instructor!

I'm hooked for life.. level 2 -7 and Class A here i come!