Spdu4ia

Oh snap!

ok... well ... where to begin. My name is Travis and I am new to EVERYTHING! I am planning my first jump here soon and will be attempting my AFF certification (please correct me if i botch up some terminology). I guess i have Megan to thank/blame for this ;) --- more on that later!

umm... i dont know what else to say so i'll just leave it at that for now... peace!

Welcome to the forums! :)

This is Megan. Hello everyone. Yes I am responsible for Travis. Be nice to him. He is a good guy (he hasn't made his first jump yet).
I post occasionally, but I tend to shy away from message boards due to the amount of argueing and biccering that goes on. I am an avid skydiver though.

Welcome to the family Travis. YEEHAW!!
PMS#529

No psychiatrist needed. What you need is a good jump! I do recommend that when you jump ask another jumper to go with you. (even if you do a tandem) it is pretty neat to see someone flying around you up there! So if you get it videod, which is a must in my book and do a tandem, there should be four that leave the plane when you do. Have a blast and start saving now!

i'm sure megan (in all of her gracefull landing glory) will be there rockin out with me B|.

I am going to skip the tandem part and attemp the first AFF jump (something about just holding on to someone for the entire times kills it for me).

I will keep you all updated and thank you for the welcome!

HEY!!! DON'T MOCK MY LANDINGS!!!! Its more of an art than a science. And, yes I will ride in the plane with you, but I won't try to catch you in freefall as this is way too distracting on an AFF jump.
My landings are like this--------I'm very accurate in where I land, just not so much in how I flare.

Your day will come. You'll have to land too and boy will I laugh my ass off at you.
PMS#529

Good Luck Travis, there is no way in hell I would have jumped out of that plane the first time without going tandem, I would have freaked out! But I am a big ole wuss, so good luck and have fun!

HAHA thanks for the support. I'm one of those "i'm going head first" kind of people's ... but we will see how i feel when i hear "DOOR" :)

CARPE DIEM... I heard about that in a movie... I think it was called "Out Cold". They translated Carpe Diem... somethin like "sieze the carp," whatever that means. hehehe
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

^ what she said... do we have an ink thread? haha

why the hell not? Keeps the thread going... eventually the main topic always dies and transfers to something else or just plain dies.

http://www.myspace.com/gonzosplace
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I have more ink than you would know what to do with. See http://www.myspace.com/skydivamegan for details.

Excellent detail... I don't have much for tats up on my myspace, so if you want more ink pics, go to this one...

http://www.inkednation.com/thegonz30

inked nation is like a tattoo fan's myspace

love the black wings travis... I couldn't pull it off though... way too much color and happiness on my back

love the black wings travis... I couldn't pull it off though... way too much color and happiness on my back

thanks... i try to stray from color and happiness... doesn't suit me well ;)

Megan when you coloring yours in? :ph34r: