cjsgrlsx3

I have lurked long enough!

:P I have not introduced myself yet. I did my first tandem in June. I was hooked immediately! I have done 4 tandems since then. I am looking forward to doing my AFF training at Skydive Suffolk. I am hoping to start my training after the first of the year. As with some others that I have read, this has now become a BIG part of my life! I will update you guys when I start my training.

Hi and welcome to the gang. I did my AFF (for the second time) at Suffolk and really appreciated the quality of instruction I received. I still jump there and look forward to seeing you around.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Nice to see some people from Suffolk here. If you are ever there and see a cookout going on it just may be us! We usually have one every time we go. So, if you are around come introduce yourself and have a burger! And this goes for anyone else who shows up at Suffolk!;)