VincentVL.

Some guy promised me wings but now he's dead

When I was a small kid, some old gaffer who came by my mother's grocery store, promised to make me some wings so I could fly. Needless to say, he never actually made them, and a few years ago he died and got some wings of his own.

So...what can I do but take up skydiving? I've been roaming these boards but I figured I might as well sign up. Plan is to start next May. First I need some more moolah.

See you around.

No worry, Vincent from Europe... I went to your profile in hopes to see where you live to offer advise on maybe where to go and just seeing your name as "jon bon jovi" and nothing else, well I couldn't offer advise to that.
I wish you luck with your future skydiving and welcome to the fourms... hopefully someone can offer suggestions for dropzone in Europe, maybe you can search uspa.org for help.
If God wanted man to stay on the ground.
He would of put roots on them instead of feet.
loving life
GO-N-UP

Welcome.....it is so much fun to fly....I am sure that you will enjoy it...I always do.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Step one: Go to a library and get a copy of either "Parachuting, The Skydiver's Handbook" or "Jump" as these are excellent resources for you to learn about the sport before engaging in it.

Step two: Arrange to make a Tandem Jump (introductory skydive) at a USPA affiliated skydiving center (www.uspa.org).
Mike Turoff
Instructor Examiner, USPA
Co-author of Parachuting, The Skydiver's Handbook

Sorry about that.

No worries.

vincent, welcome, and please post on the french section if you wish.. And also on http://www.wuza.com which is a french "equivalent" of dz.com. You'll find lots of info there, also coming from some of your fellow Belgians. (une fois)

Hmmmm...my French isn't what it used to be. But I'll keep it in mind. thx