kris2extreme

new jumper

I've been hit and miss on this site for a litte while, reading and learning lots... but now that i'm actually progressing, I figured it was time to get involved.

I did a tandem way back in December '04, but was more interested in Drag Racing at that time to take up skydiving (read: drag racing consumed all of my money and then some more that I didn't have)

I finally ditched the drag racing thing as my next level of progression in that sport was FAR outside of my financial abilities (I simply do not have the 30-40 thousand dollars to operate the car each year [:/] )

Fast forward to 2 weekends ago, I went out with a buddy of mine to skydive spaceland to watch him make his first jump on his first personal rig... and the bug bit me again.

The following thursday I was at Skydive Houston taking my FJC and on Saturday jumped and passed AFF Level 1, and jumped and passed AFF Level 2 on Sunday.

Now all I can do is kick and scream waiting for this weekend to come so I can get some more jumps in and (hopefully) pass level 3 and more. :)
So... Hello everybody!

Hey! Welcome to dz.com!....

Drag racing? Nice! Yea, I was going to get into cars (all my friends had the good 'ol turbo'ed japanese cars, racing on the streets and the drag strips) and I was just about to get a first-gen RX7--and the I made my tandem and never looked back. Now I'm driving a car that costs a third of my rig! Haha.

Good luck on your AFF!:)