MarianS

I am hooked!!!!

Hi everyone!! I am thrilled to be here and looking forward to meeting fellow sky divers.
If anyone had told me that I would be sky diving 2 months ago, I would have told them they were crazy!
I only have three jumps as of now. Did my first solo May 29th. The weather has put a damper on things for me here in Houston and I plan to jump again this Saturday.
My drop zone is great and my instructor is the best!!
Blue Skies!!!!!

My neice wanted to jump to celebrate her graduation. My hubby and I took her to jump and her friends didn't show up. I thought about jumping with her on the way there and it scared me. Told myself to just quit thinking about it, but when we got there I saw parachutes in the sky and everything changed. I had always wanted to do it, but thought I was too old. Something took over my mind and before I knew it I was signing up to jump with her. It was absolutely the MOST AWESOME thing I ever did!! My tandem instructor talked to me about lessons afterward and I thought "no way". Then I couldn't stop thinking about doing it again!! I am totally hooked on this. I've lost 20 lbs and I feel like I am 20 years younger! Is there a sky diving term for this?

I did two tandoms at spaceland a couple of weeks ago and I to am hooked. I was very impressed with the staff. Professional,but they had a good time and went out of their way to make sure we were having a good time as well as being prepared to jump. I have a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there but it is worth the trip.

Hope to be down there soon.

Blues
Jared