deea

thought I'd introduce myself...

Hi all!
I've been reading the forums for a few months now, made a few posts, and finally realized I had never introduced myself to all of you, so here it goes...
I made two tandems at the end of last summer at SDC (the usual story, I thought I was gonna do one tandem and that's it... but then the addiction got me). Then I figured I wanna jump a lot, but had no money, so I started saving some, and I'm still doing that. I plan to start AFF this summer and I'm soooo excited about it.
Before that, I'm actually planning to do another tandem by participating in Operation Freefall since it's such a wonderful fundraising event.
A big thanks to everyone here, this forum has been a great source of information so far! (I know, I promise to check with my instructors first about anything I read here)

I wanna do the AFP program at SDC. I really like the idea of a more comprehensive program than the regular AFF, and seems to build better skills right from the beginning.

Dougiefresh, I see you jump at SDC, hope to meet you there this summer.

Any other SDCers around here? AFP instructors?

Yeah, AFP is the way to go. You'll be learning from the best.

I'll be at SDC almost every weekend. I'll ask around about you. See you soon!
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams