joblades

Hello from Texas errr Afghanistan

Hello everybody, well this is my intro to the forums.

I am fairly new to the sport, my home DZ is SD Dallas. I was able to do AFF there and all the requirements for my A but I did take my check dive the day before I got deployed (again) at SD The Farm in Georgia. I was really happy I was able to sneak out of the base and get it done before I came here to Afghanistan.
I have been here now for 3 months and I sure miss jumping.
A few days ago I ordered my first rig, I got an Infinity VSE, sabre2, pd reserve, I am supper excited to get it, I should get it done right before I go home for my 2 week vacation, guess what I'm going to be doing? Sad thing is I will have to come back, but I will be bringing my rig, maybe I can get a crazy Afghan to take me up and let me jump :-)

Anyway, I'm happy to join you in the blue skies...

Blue ones!
~Freedom is never free

Well If all goes as planned I will be home for memorial weekend. Its going to be weird being home let alone jumping but that is all I think about here in hell.

Most of my soldiers are tired of me always talking about it, reading my magazine and looking at catalogs. I'm sure you guys can relate. At least I have recruited 2 more potential skydivers (maybe more) when they return to the free world.

Airborne!
~Freedom is never free