darkcide

17 Year Old Wanting to learn

I am interested in skydiving and am 17 I have done some research and have heard that you can't skydive until you are 18. Is this true? I would most likely go to Skydive Atlanta. Also, if I can't skydive what could I do to learn more about the sport until I can. Thanks!
Russ

one of the best ways you can learn more about skydiving until you are 18 is go hang around the dropzone where you would be training and talk to skydivers, maybe even learn to pack, it's a great way to learn and even make some money to put towards your training. I think you will find that if you talk to skydivers and show a genunie interest in learning they will be very happy to help you out and get started when the time comes.
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB

Welcome to he sport brother. Honestly check out skydive monroe before you do anything though. I've found it to be the cheapest and safest DZ in georgia.

On January 20th, 2006 my life was forever changed. I found god in a rush of adrenaline.