MrGrinch

yet another newbie :)

Hi,
Did my first tandem about two weeks ago and got hooked on it. Wanted to do another jump but my friends didn't have money to do it and they were driving :(
I've been thinking about getting my A lic 24/7 since. I've been reading dz.com everyday, etc so I'm learning quickly. I'm thinking about doing another tandem this week with a different friend who's always wanted to go.
Unless I change my mind I'll probably do AFF or AFP this summer and go for it!

I'm sure I'll post a bunch of questions but I'll search first.

One thing about the search funtion on this site is that it's much different that other search functions of forums I've been on. The main problem is that it won't return the results as a list of threads, it only returns posts. This makes it hard to read every thread about a search subject as there is alot of results from posts in a threads so going through 20+ pages of results is a real pain in the ass. Am i missing some option on the search page?

Thanks,
Paul

Hey man, welcome to the forums!

This sport will change your life, if you're serious get out to a DZ and do AFF, imo, it's the best training option although you'll find many differeing opinions.

Take care out there!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Welcome to the forums! :)
As for the search function question, I don't really have an answer for you but you could always make a post in the Suggestions forum for the type of search you'd like to see. Maybe others feel the same way.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

hi!
i had some friends who were interested in doing a tandem- until i actually started to organise it!
one of them did tho, she did love it and we then went on and did a static line jump. now, i am just tryin to convince her to come to the aff course with me!
:)some people thing im crazy, some think its cool but would never do it, but i love it!