flyingmasseuse

New to skydiving... also from ROMANIA :)

HELLO everyone!:$

I'm new to this sport, but I think I found myself an addiction... finally! :) I just started the AFF program, and am looking forward to catching up to the thousands of jumps many of you already have. There's trully nothing out there like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane... I love it!!

Any Romanians outthere frequenting the Skydive Suffolk, VA. DZ??

LARISA
LARISA - May your heart be full of sunshine today! :)

Thank you! :)
I noticed you're from Canada... I used to live in Buffalo NY, so I would cross over the border many many times... The farthest I've made it in your country so far was Toronto; I loved it how clean everything was, and how people took pride in their landscapes... especially Niagara On The Lake - beautiful! :)
LARISA - May your heart be full of sunshine today! :)

Thank you! :)
I noticed you're from Canada... I used to live in Buffalo NY, so I would cross over the border many many times... The farthest I've made it in your country so far was Toronto; I loved it how clean everything was, and how people took pride in their landscapes... especially Niagara On The Lake - beautiful! :)

Toronto is fun and Niagra I love too. Thanks for all the compliments with canada and maybe you'll be back and sometime we can do a jump;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life