StephZ

That's just life I guess

So... I didn't really intend to do this, but - I have had so much fun learning about everyone else, I felt compelled to share ;)
Hi, I'm Stephanie :)
Now, 3 months later, I find myself with an A license, and a second job working Manifest at the DZ...

Funny how air can alter the course of your life forever.
Funny also that it scares guys off when they find out I'm a skydiver! You'd think it'd work the other way around, but nooo :| Good thing I didn't take up the sport to pickup guys ;)

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

Hey Stephanie! How are ya, I almost missed your introductory post, glad to see it! Just one response from the beloved Skymama ... :S

Congratulations on getting the manifest gig! When K. said that "Stephanie is doing a fine job helping out with manifest" I thought it was the other Stephanie! D'oh! Good job!

And there's more (for any onlookers). The 8-way team (NW Express) just won the Intermediate Title today at Nationals, so I expect they now owe a fair amount of beverages upon their return. :) I'll be bringing for my A license this weekend.

Anyhow, I would be remiss if I didn't say Welcome to the forums :) and ;).

Russ

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

YAY hi russ!!!! I was begining to think i was the only sdo jumper here!!!! :D

yeah manifest ... ;) i like it, but i like being on the outside of the little box better if you know what i mean (lol, more jumping on that side)

can't wait to see you at the dz ... maybe on the inside of the box, maybe on the out side, depends on the day. but congrats again on your A! we'll have to go play some time. let everyone watch us newbies fumble through the air :P

-Joan of Arc-

hehe that we do :) I wanna do a last-out / high-pull and am wondering if they trust me enough to wait on my own for 45 degrees/~10secs before going out last .. find out this weekend I guess :D Oh wait I'll just talk to THE NEW MANIFEST HOTTIE and she'll hook me up :D:D

Damn, 18 years old and already skydiving!

Hey Stephanie, welcome to dz.com! :)
Sounds like you're definatey stuck on the sport, i measure it as a true sign of commitment when someone is prepared to make a trip to the DZ when it's raining, go girl! Have fun around here ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I wanna do a last-out / high-pull and am wondering if they trust me enough ... Oh wait I'll just talk to THE NEW MANIFEST HOTTIE and she'll hook me up :D:D

*ha*ha* i'll manifest you for the load, but i'm not sweet-talkin' pi-lot for you!!! :P

:)

-Joan of Arc-

:D