hi : )

Recommended Posts

Hey Emrah! Welcome to dz.com!

If you have finished your AFF course and obtained your A license it should be no problem to go to another DZ or country to skydive. You'll probably have to get their equivalent of an A license though.

Like when i went to the USA last year. All i did was pop by the Perris valley skydiving school and the staff there helped me fill out the forms and get going! Good luck.

edited for spelling

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.