leemcdermott

Hey all, I'm new!

Hey,

Just like to introduce myself to what appears to be a great community of skydivers.

I'm 17 and looking to do my first Tandem jump within the next few weeks!!

I'm pretty excited and sure it'll be a great experience ;)

I'm very new to this sort of thing... should I be worried about anything?

Thanks,
Lee

I was 63 (my birthday) when I had my first tandem jump. It was at Skydive Aggieland in College Station, TX,

What a great experience. I am not sure if I will ever jump alone (i'm not sayng I won't either):$

Either way..... I will continue to enjoy the sport.

Hope you will keep us informed.

marilyn

Welcome to the sport! I just recently started AFF training and am ridiculously addicted to it now. Its pretty much all i think about at all times.....hhaaha

But as for your jump, nope no worries. Your Tandem Master (TM) will take care of you, just enjoy the skydive and let us know how it goes!!

Where are you jumping at?
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Hey I just did my first tandem on July 2. When r u going? It is awesome it's like a whole other world up there. As for dropzone you'll love these people. Skydivers are a pretty tight group they'll help you with anything you need;) O.K. listen because this is important RELAX ALL THE WAY UP AND DOWN:D I was so tense my muscles hurt for 3 days. You can look at my pictures go to new girl in forum on the 2 page theres a link. Everyone's laughing I was screaming out the door. Still it was awesome don't forget to get a video and pic so u can show us when u get back;)
Playtime is essential.