shortyj

new girl

OK...by now you've done it...so..
1) Fill in your profile
2) Fill us in on the details of your jump....yeah, yeah, I know...the adrenaline hasn't worn off yet and you still have that stupid grin on your face but go ahead, let it all hang out.:D:D:D

Oh and put up a picture. Marks will add it to his personal collection with captions and ratings and share it with everyone at the Farm...:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:D:D:D well kiss anything worth selling goodbye. speaking of which... anybody need a Bowflex :D J/K! that stays. wonder if she liked it? now she has to post a pic of her jump :)

or just a pic of herself!:D

i was trying to be sneaky!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: the jump was just a good reason to ask ;)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

O.k. guys I'm back. I'll say a few words now WOW, AWESOME, UNBELIEVABLE, and my favorite word SWOOP:D I was so nervous the Justin (the cam guy) was awesome and laughed when the video got back. Apparently I was screaming when I left the door[:/]. I was I'll mixed up didn't know what was up or down. When we were in in plane after Adam (tandem instructor) hooked us up was I hope I don't pee on him. I didn't thank the Lord.
I liked the feeling of leaving the plane though that was fun.:)[:/]:|:) Now every time I look at the sky I want to be up there. I'm still not doing it by myself though. I need like 10 more tandems first. Guess I better start saving huh? If you guys want to send donations feel free.;) About those pics there being developed right now should be done in like 5 min. I'll pick them up and post them tomorrow.

peace out shortyj SWOOP;)
Playtime is essential.

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself real quick... my names mackenzie... most people call me kenz... im 24 originally from lawn guyland (im not one of THOSE girls though;)) my buddy beth introduced me to jumping last year... its been the most incredible thing ive ever done... unfortunately due to being a poor student i've only been able to jump twice... but as soon as some dinero comes my way throw me back out again :)B| i guess thats all for now :) talk to you crazies soon :):)

~kenz
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

shorty, if your a hottie. i think you should email me your pics so i can resize them for you and post them.... and if you dont consider yourself a hottie, you should send them anyways. because somone else will....;)

p.m. me for email addy..;)

p.s.

damn, girls get so much attention from peep-s in this sport....

no worries girly, i wont steer you wrong.;)

ok, so peeps. it seems that jessica.. aka shorty! is a hottie!.. there is NO way in hell im resizeing these pics for her because if she posts them every guy on here will be stalking. im the first stalker. and im keeping this one...

later...;)

Ok I have a link with some of the pics. These are in my friend's PhotoBucket account, so only ones that are mine are the skydiving ones, the rest of the pics are hers and have nothing to do with my jump, but this is the best I coudl do for now. Ok the link should take you to the first pics, and the next few are mine as well. Hope you guys like them!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v696/Ag3nt_Provocateur/This%20Summer%20So%20Far/?action=view¤t=Skydive1.jpg

Playtime is essential.

I just done my AFF level 1 after never even doing a tandem, i couldnt believe the amount of work i had to put in but it was well worth it. Gotta work on my flare though

p.s How do u shrink an image so i can put it on my profile?

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

here u go shortyj ;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v696/Ag3nt_Provocateur/This%20Summer%20So%20Far/?action=view¤t=Skydive1.jpg

made it clicky instead of copy and pasty.

edit: I forgot... [finger point] HAHAHA u were screaming on the way out [/finger point] :P;)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!

I just done my AFF level 1 after never even doing a tandem, i couldnt believe the amount of work i had to put in but it was well worth it. Gotta work on my flare though

p.s How do u shrink an image so i can put it on my profile?

I used MSPaint under the accessories in the programs menu. I gust kept messing with it till it was small enough in size. its got to be less than 10kb. and when u save it each time just make sue u save it as a .jpg instead of a .bmp. there may be an easier way, but im not familier with any other way.

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!

hey shorty!

looks like you had a blast!!! :) congrats on your first jump!!! pics came out great!! love the first one!... i'll be goin for my big #3 next saturday hahah someday i'll get up there in #'s.. anyway congrats again!!!

~kenz
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me