Skolls081102

Greetings

Hey everyone. My name is Michael. I'm new to posting on this site. I've been wanting to get into skydiving for years, and I've finally made the commitment to start this summer (I've got some weight to lose first). I started coming here about 2 months ago, just to get some basic info, and I have found this site incredibly useful, and very informative.
Well, catch you all later.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Thanks for the hello's. I can't wait till this summer. I've already picked out the DZ I'm going to (Have talked to them via email quite a few times). I plan on taking a trip out there one weekend this spring just to check everything out.
Still have some more weight to lose. The DZ says 250 or under :( which won't be easy, but I'm sure will be well worth it. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress.
Thanks again.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Dude, i wish you the best of luck, i think it's super admirable that you're willing to make a commitment like that to a sport you've never tried before.
I tell most people that are just getting into skydiving that this sport will change your life, it sounds like it's already changing yours. Good on you.

peace
PJ

ps. welcome to the forums!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Thanks for the compliments. It's not an easy road losing weight9 I do have quite a bit to lose) but I've already lost 15, so it's a start.
I just don't know if I'll make it down to 250 by this summer. I'm trying real hard, but it may be outta reach.
I'll keep anyone who's interested updated, and I'll definitley let everyone know when I finally make that first jump. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!