jumpsisters

hello!

hi everyone! My sister nicole and i (kristen) are new to dz.com. we've both been in the sport for about a year now, and it has totally overtaken our lives!!! Definitely here to stay!
We just bought ourselves a motorhome, and as soon as the weather gets nice, ROADTRIP!!! we're planning to travel for at least a year. mostly to jump as much as we can but also to see our country and make a ton of new friends!
so, where should we come to visit?
Those Who Dance are Considered Insane...........
.........By Those Who Cannot Hear the Music

Hello Kristen and Nicole. Welcome to the site. I am new here too though I lurked for a while. Your profile says your home DZ is Elsinor, but it also says you are in Alabama. So where are you? You could start your road trip now. Cali, AZ have great weather (just not today) you could start out here. Hit the DZ, hit beach, hit the slopes, hit the bar.... sounds like the good life to me!

JAMES

oops wasn't supposed to say alabama. right now we're in vegas. can't start our trip till we buy our own rigs. we're in the market.... right now we're jumping in mesquite. as long as the weather stops sucking! last wkend we did our first helicopter jump!!!
Those Who Dance are Considered Insane...........
.........By Those Who Cannot Hear the Music

WOO HOO.. Hey there you two....Sorry we could not get ina a Pink Mafia Jump in Jan.. BUT... if you guys can make it down to ELoy the weekend of the 25th to the 27th of March for the EAster Boogie.. .. Thats where I will be... come on down... and this time we will get to jump.:)

Well, it should actually read nur zum Spaß with the S-set, BUT that's his sigline which means "just for fun" basically.

Kinda annoying when folks don't have a seperator line between their post and their sigline, huh?:P

If you want to know how to do that, go here: Clicky and view the MarkUp help. You can use any of that markup in your sigline box, including the
tag that will add the line.;):)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Rule number one of dz.com:
NEVER TRUST ANY CLICKY POSTED BY AGGIEDAVE!!!B|:D

Rule number two of dz.com:
NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FRENCHY SAYS SERIOUSLY OR ANSWER HIS PM'S! :D;)

Welcome to the forums ladies!
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Rule number one of dz.com:
NEVER TRUST ANY CLICKY POSTED BY AGGIEDAVE!!!

Yeah, I'd hate for someone to learn how to add the line to seperate their siglines from their posts...if someone gets logged out they get logged out, a mouse over will solve your worries.:P:P;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Buenos!!!!

Babes.....welcome to the forums. I just started posting but I've been an avid reader..... I'm doing a road trip in summer to the states to bank in some jumps! Jumping + partying + dancing + you guys and me = BOOYAH!! Keep me posted in the summer and so will I! See you girls on the high side!

Traker

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna