jumpchikk

Not new to the sport, but new to the forum...

I've been a member of DZ.com for a few years, just really haven't posted anything. I did my first skydive in Thomaston back in August of 2001. I loved it and actually started dating someone in the sport... He's been in it a long time and is really awesome at it and needless to say, we aren't together, but still friends... Anyway, my last jump was last year, the weekend before Thanksgiving. It was another level 4, can't seem to get those turns down, so I went back to a level 4, which I have mastered very well... LOL ;) I've met some other really awesome people in the sport. It's not only the feeling of falling through the sky at 120+ mph that I miss, but the people you meet at DZs as well. I love meeting new people. It's nice to talk to fellow skydivers because they understand that twinkle in your eye and the almost orgasmic face you get when you start talking about your experiences of "jumping out of a perfectly good airplane" (which seems to be a whuffo favorite saying) So anyway, I've strayed away and I need to get back up there and I definitely want to meet new people... :)

don't have a honey to jump with

That won't last long. ;)

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1332054;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams