DZJ

Greetings from a new English skydiver.

Hi everybody, I'm Ian. I recently got my A-licence after doing AFF at British Parachute Schools Langar in Nottinghamshire, England. I was fortunate enough to be at Langar during their Boogie and met hoards of awesome people from all over the world, and feel infinitely lucky to have found my perfect sport.

A little about myself - I'm 19, about to start a degree at the University of London and am into films, music, rifle shooting, martial arts and, of course, jumping out of planes.

Look forward to participating on the boards here and hopefully jumping with some of you fine people in the future.

I hope to be back at Langar for the spring boogie, and again in the summer. Until then I'm probably going to be doing most of my jumping with the UCL Skydive Club who jump at Sibson.

Is Langar your home DZ? (and did I meet you at the boogie this summer? I don't recall a Will).

Get ya ass up to Hibaldstow.....
IMHO best DZ in the country and worth the extra time from London ...
15K on the loads, super fast Dorniers and good fun people who wanna get into the sky....

gis a shout if you need a lift up there ..... to be enlightned...B|

C'mon Dan, that's a bit harsh. Yes, Headcorn has a lot of tandems especially at the weekend.

But, how come you managed to do 150 jumps over the summer if there's so many tandems that no one else is allowed to jump?

Also the staff were great at sorting you out after your injury!

Big Tony

Welcome to DZ.com DZJ.....you are going to meet a lot of really good people here.

If you run into Paul and Stuart L. anywhere in the UK.....say Hi to them for me and get them to tell you about Z-hills in FLA, USA.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Heh, little surprised to see my first thread back on top of the forum, but sure, if I meet them I'll say hi!

I've already had Perris, Eloy, Elsinore, Z-hills, Deland and all sorts of other US DZ's recommended to me, I'm just dying to get my hands on some cash to take me there!

Hi everybody, I'm Ian. I recently got my A-licence after doing AFF at British Parachute Schools Langar in Nottinghamshire, England.

Hey Ian,

How are you? I remember you from Langar - you were staying in the bunkhouse/team rooms the same as me and you were doing your AFF.

Welcome to Dz.com. and I hope you get a lot out of the site and meet a lot of people.

If you plan on coming to Eloy before June this year, pm me, otherwise will no doubt catch up in the UK.

Liz
(Brit Chicks)

Yay, bring it on girl!!! Noooo, you never tortured me - it was probably the other way round as I was docked onto you and someone landed on my back and tried to take me out (unsuccesfully, but you had to bear the aftershock). Are you doing the skills camp or wot?

I would love to come to Las Vegas, but my cypres is on it's 4 year check and there is no point in getting packed, then unpacked and then re-packed!

If, by any chance, there is to be no skydiving, pm me and I will be there in a shot!!!

Liz