jenp9k

Another newbie! HI

Hi All,
I'm Jen, I just finished my AFF level 5 and can't wait to get back to the DZ (Hollister) for 6 & 7! My first three jumps were up at Skydive Snohomish in WA... Tandem progression and AFF first jump. For my level 5, my instructor talked me into diving headfirst out of the KingAir. Let me tell you I am so glad he did because it was the funnest f#&$ing thing I have ever done and I can not wait to do it again! And again, and again.....
Blue skies!
Jen
"Live as if you'll die tomorrow, learn as if you'll live forever." -Gandhi

Welcome! I just started doing diving exits too, and I had fun too. The first one I tumbled a bit, but the second was smooth. Good luck with the rest of AFF:)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

Hi Wendy
Good luck with your AFF! Say hi to Tyson and Luke for me. How come you are just doing AFF now but have so many jumps already? I actually had my first jump in WA but moved to CA right after. I go to Hollister now. I will try to get up to WA when I am off student status though so maybe we'll see each other.
JenB|

Hi Jen,

I've got my A license but I've been out for almost 3 years so I thought the ground school would be smart. I just have to do one recurrancy jump though and I'll be good to go on my own.

Hope to see you in WA soon - good luck in CA!!

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can fly!! - Peter Pan

Hello Jen,
Congrats! I finished my 5 on Sunday and hope to finish 6/7 this Friday. I'm jumping at Emerald Coast Elberta, AL. and Ihave met some really great folks. life.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Billy d,
I tumbled on mine too. I just cant seem to have a stable exit yet. How far are you from graduating AFF?
Jen

Hello. Just thought I'd chime in here. I am in the same training as Billy d, AFP at Skydive Chicago. It is a different program than AFF. We do 2 tandems, and then 18 coached jumps. Then we graduate. I am only on level 3, so Billy is ahead of me. On my next one they release me, woo-hoo!! :)
Good luck with the rest of your training!

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Hi Jeth
The program sounds cool, I am kind of wondering what do I do when I finish AFF? Jump by myself?? :D Have fun on your release dive, I remember mine quite an eye opener! Have fun ;)
Jen