readysetjo

Hi dropzone.com

Hi to everyone out there in email land on dropzone.com.

I'm new to the sport having done 3 trandems with a close friend of mine who's a TM at Raeford on the weekends and I'm hooked.

At 40 and with a family I can't believe I'm doing this but somehow I'm gonna figure it out and hopefully start AFF training this summer if all goes well. Hope to see ya on the DZ!;)
Your attitude in life determines your altitude!!!

:)
I too, am a mother of two, at first the kids thought I was totally nuts, but I just wanted to do something in my life, that I could tell stories to the "grandchildren", but after my first tandem, I new this was something I needed to do over & over & over! Well good luck on your AFF, let us know how it goes!

Blue Skies

All this from a lady who three years ago looked me with the evil eye and said: "Not me, buddy, I DON'T THINK SO! Ain't gonna happen!"

All I had to do was nothing . . . except show a video or a pic now and then.

Three tandems later, I have shared the sport that I love with a very dear friend, and fostered a new beginning for her. It was a joy and a privilege for me.

Love ya Jo!
Arrive Safely

John

John thanks for sharing the pic and getting my face online in record time. Folks that picture was from my second tandem. Here's the catch......I saw the UPS truck making deliveries that saturday and thought nothing of it. Moments later John was stapping me into the "new rig" that just showed up via UPS. As we were walking to the plane I commented on the nice looking rig John was wearing. He said "it ought to look nice.....I just took it out of the UPS box!" Well if the fact that we were jumping a brand new rig right out of the plastic didn't scare me away I decided I must be hooked. It wasn't long after my third tandem that the dreams about skydiving started. As they say the rest is history.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on the DZ at Raeford.

Jo

Hi Joel,

I checked out your interests......cool.

I like skydiving too!
I'm thinking about getting a convertable!
I like women because I am one!
I have no money because I have two kids ;)

See ya on the dz
Jo