kitcat

a new love..

I jumped my first tandem jump at the gold coast mardi grass boogie. thank you to mike and everyone else there for making me feel at home! I had the time of my life. I haven't been able to stop talking about sky diving, dreaming about it. I am in the process of finding an aff school. thank you fast eddie for popping my cherry! :D
blue skies

Welcome to the forums! :)

thank you fast eddie for popping my cherry!

:o

You're going to fit right in. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mardi Gras Boogie ROCKED..I did not know anyone else from up here was around when I was there.
Are you the one who said she was moving up here????

Geez I expected to see you at the DZ a month ago;)

Your profile says Washington...

AFF is currently taught at Kapowsin near Orting WA

http://www.skydivekapowsin.com/

It will also will be taught at Snohomish later this summer but not yet. Tyson and Tom and Luke all got their ratings this winter in preparation

http://www.skydivesnohomish.com/

Geez I expected to see you at the DZ a month ago;)

Hello, I've got all the info. on starting. But not the funds to start yet. I sit and watch the sky day dreaming.....it breaks my hart! I think going to the DZ and not being able to start classes would just be too much. Good thing the wait is almost over.
At the boogie i wondered at the sad looks that surrounded me while we waited for blue skies. Now I know that this is a worse kind of wait. I would rather jump into everything head first (ha ha)!

Hey for what its worth.. come on out and meet people.. meet the instructors.. ask questions...get the vibe of both of the DZ... really.. I hung out for a couple months when I first got back into it.. saw what kind of gear I wanted.. met lots of people and got my old decrepit body into better shape. Get all teh preliminary stuff out of the way now. Saturday a buch of us will be at Snohomish. Come on up and meet the crowd.. Many DZ.Com people are there...Talk with the DZO about training.. prices etc. ON Sunday Snohomish will be closed and we will be moving the show down the road to Kapowsin.

So you are welcome to join us...next thing you know based on how you feel about either place... you can make an informed decision on how you would like to proceed with joining us in the sky.:)
Feel free to PM me

I agree that its a good idea to go out to the dz before you start jumping there. I started AFF last weekend, but I was at the dz the 2 weekends before that just hanging around. Met a lot of people which made it really comfortable for me to start AFF there, since there were already some familiar faces once I got there. It makes it a lot easier when you've got people to talk to and ask questions aswell, plus - for me it was a good way to pass the time, because skydiving was all I was thinking about anyway!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store