Luckyif

Any brits out there?

I was just wondering how my Brits there are around this forum, i don't know many jumpers from this country so please come and say hi!;)

If your not British please still say hi, but don't expect to see me jumping at your DZ any time soon!
(unless your from Sweden, then i will see you in a few months!):)
--------------
----------------------
PM#290
There are some people in this world which are just like slinky's,
Totally useless but you just can't help but smile when you see one bouncing down the stairs!

There are lots of Brits on this forum. . .and MANY of them are heading my way (So. Cal. - i.e.; Elsinore, Perris, etc) in the next week. . .

Welcome to the boards. . .If you post this in TalkBack you will probably get a bigger response. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Netheravon jumper here - there are a few more nethers types on here - Vt1977 and Gremlin to name two. We rock!:P:)

Havent checked your profile - where do you jump?

Frank.

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Worked at Redlands, Swindon last year, currently at Dunkeswell, Devon.
Do most jumps abroad though!
----------------------
PM#290
Totally useless but you just can't help but smile when you see one bouncing down the stairs!

hi, yes theres a few of us on here! I jump usually at Chatteris. welcome to dz.com!

if you live anywhere near London come along and join us for a beer tonight! ... or join some of us at the uk dz.com meet down in Nethers in May.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

hello back to all of you!

Hopefully i will get to meet some of you this summer when the season gets underway. I do live miles away from most dz's though which is a pain!

Blue skies to all of ya
------
----------------------
PM#290

as Caz said, keep the bank holiday in May free.. Theres a meet up at Netheravon and their offering two for one on jump tickets :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Another Brit here, although "home" DZ is probably Empuria, courtesy of Ryanair !!. Planning to hit a few more in europe this summer....just need to reconcile Ryanair locations and other DZs..

Where you normally jump ?

"Life is a bowl of deadly nightshade, stay way way out on the rim brother"

My closest dz is Dunkeswell, nr Honiton. but i jump abroad mainly. I kinda spend most of my summers packing and my winters jumping somwhere hot

------
----------------------
PM#290

Hi Lucy, my name is Marco, currently based in sunny Texas, but on the way home soon! Never jumped in the UK, but am looking forward to it......no load cheesy yanks!!!...or so i hope...I love em really. Any tips as to favourite DZ's etc?
Cheers and blue skies
M

The planet is yours, the planet is ours, the planet is red.

"Any tips as to favourite DZ's etc?"
Where are you going to be staying?
Your going to miss Spaceland, I do.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson